Friday, March 16, 2018

My Trip to the Life2 Carnival!

So, in my travels around with my fwiend Meghan, I found out that the Life2 store was having a carnival!  Like...omg, I HAD to go...sadsly, i had to go by myselfs...but, if's you can't be a friend with yourself, den you can'ts be a friend with udders, either!



First, I went to the lemonade stand...OMG, it was soooo good, I just hads to jump for joy!  I may have to go back, just for more...it's soooooo good!


I den went down the midway, and visited some of the things dere.  I was all by myself heres...and no one to lift me.  So...does you sees me?  in de upper left corner, you can see de top of my head, and my shamrocks!


I went next, to get a balloon...ob course, i hads to get a green balloon...tomorrow's St. Paddy's Day!  Does it go with my outfit?


I played de turtle shell game next...I gots a stuffed donkey, cuz I chose de right one!  Boys...dos turtles must be reaaaaly colds, do, witout dere shells!


I came over, and played de strength test...i guesses i'm a tiny one, cuz de guy in de booth wouldn't talk to me, and i only gots an 18 strength...guess I need to hit Coal's Gym...nah, I will just play on de slide at the Kid's Life Orphanage.


I tried to play this game...it says everyone wins...i guess i wasn't tall enough, cuz it kept saying i was unlucky!


I stayed a looooong way aways from dis booth...i no wants cooties!


I came by the slide....i looked up, it was sooooo tall, i ran away!  I no has someone to helps me slide down, or to tells me it's okay...I no wants to ride it all alone!


I stopped by the store...I peeked in.  Soooo pretty inside, with bunches of clovers, an bunnies...so I went inside, and peeked around.


Somehows...I got put to work...haben't dey heard of child labor laws?


I's soooo small, you can't see me!


Did's you like the outfit I wore today?  Well, secret...shhhhhh.  I habs it at my new store, at the Life2 sim!  Stop by Tilted Halo, a new children's clothing store...I habs it dere, and another Saint Patrick's outfit!  Annnn....another secret...join the group, Tilted Halo, and you get a yummy scrumptious green sweater and short set...sooo pretty for Easter and Spring!  You can stop by here, and check out's de new Tilted Halo satellite store, and while you are here, check out the carnival!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment