Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Fun Day Out

So today, I decided to go check out this place down the road.  A friend of mine seems to live there, so I wanted to try to find her.  When I got there, I seemed to feel right at home...*grins*

First, there's this lovely garden area, absolutely scenic in view.  It was a nice place to rest for a minute and look around.

I finally found the name of the place...Pretty letters.  Maybe one day, someone will tell me what they say?



I went inside...wow.  Seems kid friendly!



Appears that when they say residents for life....they may mean it?  Comfy beds.



They may need to work on their central air, though...it was a bit breezy throughout the building.



Sometimes, though...some of the door were blocked.  Must have been for fun parties, I would hear really interesting sounds from inside.



One told me a few secrets though...oh, Jordie....



Nice paint job.  



This person musta figured out how to get out.



Well, seems that it's one of those places you love to visit...Do I have to leave?

Details!

Outfit:  Crimson Grandeur from Tilted Halo
(TD Fitted, Bebe Fitted, Moppet Baby and Kid)
Body:  Toddleedoo Baby from Toddleedoo
Head:  *TD* Baby Mesh Head #1 - CREEPYDOLL from Toddleedoo
Skin and Balloon are free gifts from Toddleedoo Also.
Hair:  Nika from Exile

Location: The Secret Affair - Pennhurst Asylum
(event runs from October 5 - November 5, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment